Mediation Attorney in Mesa
Opening Negotiation and Dialogue
Our co-founding attorney, Maria Stein at Stein and Stein, P.C., is a trained
mediator. She has been carefully trained in mediation methods and has
over 30 years of experience as a practicing family law lawyer. She will
do whatever is necessary for you to feel confident about your case and
help you set and achieve your goals.
With her experience, we can assess your case and give you an accurate report
of everything from the cost of your case to the strategy and the time
frame. We work to be peacemakers in even the most contentious divorce
cases. Behind Attorney Stein's skills, we open a dialogue with counsel
and the parties to seek out areas of agreement and negotiate the most
favorable acceptable resolution of the contested issues. We understand
that our client's expect us to consistently make progress to reach
your goals and move your case forward to the end, and she will do her
best to make this happen.
Negotiation and dialogue is often better than litigation because:
- It provides peaceful resolution to divorce disagreements.
- It keeps the children out of court.
- It saves you money on legal fees and court costs.
- It is a less contentious approach to divorce.
- It allows you to decide the terms of your divorce instead of a judge.
- It gives you the ability to customize your divorce arrangements.
- It can save you time as settled cases are typically resolved faster than
We Have Maintained a Tradition of Excellence for 30 Years
At Stein and Stein, P.C., we have achieved peaceful resolutions for divorcing
couples in numerous cases
over the past 30 years. Our accomplished team can work hard to reduce conflict and expenses in
your divorce case using mediation. We can also handle post-divorce matters
if you need to make modifications to your divorce decree. Call us today
to get our divorce lawyers in Mesa on your side!