Corey Feltre, Associate
Corey Feltre is an associate attorney with Stein and Stein, P.C., practicing
primarily civil litigation with an emphasis on real estate and business
law. He graduated cum laude from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers
College of Law, where he focused his studies on litigation and trial advocacy.
Prior to law school, he was a writer for a boutique advertisement agency
servicing small to medium size businesses throughout the valley.
Mr. Feltre handles cases with integrity, providing diligent and high-quality
representation. He is admitted to practice before the Arizona Supreme
Court, District of Arizona and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and
has a broad range of experience representing businesses, developers, entrepreneurs,
and other real estate professionals.
Like firm co-founder Henry Stein, Mr. Feltre’s approach to litigation
is to negotiate a just and equitable resolution of a client’s issues,
whenever possible. When litigation or arbitration is the only option,
however, he is prepared to take the case through trial and beyond.
Areas of Practice:
- Business (Commercial) Litigation and Arbitration
- Real Estate and Real Estate Litigation
- Debt Collections
- Disputes Between Business Owners
- Administrative Law
- Labor and Employment
- Arizona Supreme Court, 2019
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2019
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2019
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania, B.A.
- State Bar of Arizona, 2019
- Former Member of State Bar of Arizona Labor and Employment CLE Committee, 2019